About This Section
The ADR Section is comprised of Delaware attorneys and judges who are interested in the growth and development of ADR as an effective tool for resolving litigation and disputes in an efficient and cost effective manner.
Chair: William D. Johnston
Secretary: Suzanne Hill Holly
Section Meetings FY 2018-2019
Meetings will be held at the office of Young Conway Stargatt & Taylor on the following dates and times:
March 20, 2019 at 9:00 a.m.
April 17, 2019 at 9:00 a.m.
May 15, 2019 at 9:00 a.m.
June 19, 2019 at 9:00 a.m.
Members may participate by telephone by using the teleconference dial-in number provided in advance of each meeting.
Recent Section-Sponsored Publications (available for download from DSBA):
- Recent Developments Concerning Enforcement Of ADR Provisions, Delaware Law Review, Vol. 15, Number 1.
Recent Section-Sponsored CLE Courses (available for viewing through DSBA):
- ADR: Getting to Settled 2018 (3.0 hours CLE credit, including 1.0 hour Enhanced Ethics credit)
- Arbitration Rule 16.1: The Comeback…Bench and Bar 2018 (1.5 hours CLE credit, including 1.5 Enhanced Ethics credits)
- Arbitration Training and Certification as a Family Law Arbitrator 2018 (2.0 hours CLE credit)
- Current Trends in Alternative Dispute Resolution 2018 (3.0 hours CLE credit)
- Ethics in Arbitration: 2018 (1.0 hours CLE credit, including 1.0 hour Enhanced Ethics)
- Ethics in Mediation: 2018 (1.0 hours CLE credit, including 1.0 hour Enhanced Ethics)
- Arbitration Training and Certification in Commercial Law 2017 (2.0 hours CLE credit)
- Arbitration Training and Certification in Employment and Labor Law 2017 (2.0 hours CLE credit)
- Arbitration Training and Certification in Personal Injury Law 2017 (2.0 hours CLE credit)
- Superior Court Mediation Training at the DSBA – A 6-Hour Refresher Seminar 2017 (6.0 hours CLE credit)
Superior Court Mediation Training and DSBA Arbitration Training:
- LIST OF SUPERIOR COURT MEDIATORS TRAINED AND CERTIFIED BY SUPERIOR COURT?
- LIST OF DSBA TRAINED AND CERTIFIED ARBITRATORS?
Changes to the Section’s webpage must be sent to WebsiteUpdates@dsba.org.